Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Same Old Story

My life is in such a mess. I had another fight with my Dad, only after few days of reconciliation when he finally talked to me again (after more than a month in silence). And it was for the same old story. That he always forbid me going out too late for couple of days in a row, especially when I used the car. He thought that it was because of the car, because of the facility that he gave, then I became that kind of a person. The fact is, it wasn’t. With or without the facility, I will still go my way for I am a freeman inside. I do what I want to do.

Tell me I am perfidious. I do not care. No one knows my misery. No one knows what I am going through. Neither does my Dad. What he knew was that I wasted money and energy and time to just chitchatting with my friends. Even if it was true, come on, I am not a dumb person who would dedicate my whole life only for hanging out with my friends and all that. I know what I am. I know what I want. And I know how to achieve it.

If I really do not know, I would not achieve what I have achieved until today. I am not going to brag about my achievements or anything. But I have walked quite far to be who I am today and still no appreciation coming from his mouth! The only thing he ever said was that I AM A LOSER because I betrayed his trust by letting me use the car. WHAT A NONSENSE.

HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO APPRECIATE. He should learn how to be thankful for having me and not the other way around like what it always used to be. I am tired of having a less-appreciative father who COMPLAINS all the time and never APPRECIATES. And I am more than tired of having A SILENT FATHER who never talks to his kiddos, nor LISTEN AND HAVE OPEN DISCUSSIONS everytime we had problems. I am exhausted of having a father who never gives any advice for my future career, life, or anything but cares about other people surround him.

No comments: