Saturday, March 17, 2012

Torturing Feeling

Every of people living on earth, for certain, or at least most likely, hopes what he/she wishes becomes true. And the very same people would hope that what he/she believes to be true is indeed true. Same here. I have been believing that what I had was true. That the love I found was true.

I keep on believing that he is the right person, that he is someone I can share my life with, someone I can rely on, someone I can trust, someone who would never take any advantage of me. Well, although the last one was most questionable, but I tried my best not to judge him because of two main reasons: (1) It was never my habit to judge without proving the judgement myself and (2) I love him truly thus I was lost in my irrationality.

Such a shame that it should take some magic to let my brain work together my heart because they are just going in contrast ways.

***

We all have our biases. Many times, we just want to hear what we want to hear, those news related to us, those news confirming our beliefs and faith. Same here, again.

I know how I should get away from him. How I should never trust guys just like that. But I can't. Simply just can't. How would you ever let somebody you love go away just because he's a jerk? Well, if my brain were performing well, of course it wouldn't be that hard. But Gadis is known for how her heart is performing much more often that she ignores her brain in that same amount. So, even myself can't push me to follow what my brain says.

***

I should go. I really should. Will you let me to?


***

It is a true and innocent feeling I have inside. It is not polluted yet, not with any lust or temptation. What I have for you was true. It will stay true. But it is time to let you go.






No comments: