Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Feeling


While listening to Andrea Bocelli and Nat King Cole's Christmas Song and White Christmas this morning, I felt overwhelmed by Christmas feeling. Surprisingly, it's a month away to the year's most waited day :D

As usual, Christmas just makes me want to celebrate one fine Christmas night, when best friends gather all around to spend quality time, with the wonderful Christmas cakes, candies, and love -totally drives me nuts. And so does Andrea Bocelli's Christmas album.

Oh, how I really pray this Christmas will be a miracle. I really want to bring the dream I have planned deep down to reality. White Christmas. Joyful night. Christmas presents and tree. Snow. And someone to share the whole night with.

Probably not this year.
I'll wait for the next. Patiently.



"Here we are, as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us,
Gather near to us, once more."


No comments: