Wednesday, July 6, 2011

thank you

It would have been such a huge mistake if I really wanted to skip this day.
There was this feeling, in the bottom of my heart, that wished God would skip just one day for me, because of few reasons.
Maybe, because I don't want to feel lonely.
Maybe, because it would be just another day.
Maybe, because I am afraid to see what would happen next.
Maybe, because I am not ready to be mature
Maybe, because I regret my life.
Or, I don't know.
Just maybe.

But again, I should have never had those kind of thoughts.
Because even early today, loving friends comforted me.
They were there for me.


So, early in this morning as well, I cried. For happiness.
I thank God for his tremendous blessings for me.
I can't thank Him enough for those best friends and family.

Thank you for wonderful twenty years that have passed, where you never left me alone.

Friends out there,
I am sorry I couldn't mention you one by one.
But deep down, I can't be more thankful to have you all, and I thank you for being such great companions.
I know you all know who you are.

I really don't know if I already am mature enough to be 20, but, here I am, with all the best wishes from my friends and those wishes in my heart, praying for the best of life.



Thank you.

No comments: