Thursday, July 7, 2011

passion reveals its beauty


I am running out of words, seriously.
I have never imagined to have a serious blast in my birthday, when people wished me so. Have you?

It was a usual morning, a morning that I wished (as I have said before) to be skipped for just one day. But looking at the postings in facebook, messages in my inbox, and bbm from all caring friends, I totally changed my mind.

I even cried when I heard voice notes from Hasti and Lita very early in the morning. They were just, so nice. I couldn't stop smiling, knowing that there are people out there, plenty of them, cared for me. Maybe it wasn't huge enough for some people, but for me, being afraid that I would be alone in my birthday, it was.

My colleagues at the office congratulated me very warmly. And it was funny that they hated hearing my actual age, well, I'm considered super young among the crowd.
(And I wish I could stay as teenager a bit longer :p)

Thing got even better in the evening, when I firstly went out for lunch somewhere. I was eating when Jovi called me asking where I was. When she knew I was out, the caller changed to one furious and pissed off lady, Fany. Haha, they were trying to suprise me. But, sorry mate! Haha you did not do it smoothly.
They asked everyone. But the office girl in the office did not get it right. So they called Gandis instead of Gadis.

I hastened all the way back and found them when the lift opened, sitting wearily. And they brought PISANG KEJU for me! Not a fancy cake nor fancy candles. It was pisang keju plus candle for blackout! Hahahaahaha
Lovely. And I love them even more.
Dika sacrificed her lunch time only to get me there, BY KOPAJA!
So guys, I never feel insulted by the cake and its accesories.
I simply loved you all for what you've done in my life. For your companion. And for they joy you've brought whenever you're around.
So, thank you, for Yovita Ayu Liwanuru, Patricia Andika, and the one and only, Fany Nasution.
For Ignes and Saras, I knew you're out somewhere, but still, thank you.

suprise 1.1 Pisang Keju :)

Finally I finished my work after chatting with three of 'em and hurried back. By the time I wanted to go home, my boss and colleagues brought one opera cake and sang Happy Birthday. What a suprise!
I did not know they actually cared about the-just-work-here--for-two-weeks-intern.
So I was so happy, sharing one fine moment with them.
Thank you, every one. Especially Mbak Nila and Mbak Tania for the wonderful suprise.

Then I went for dining with Jerry to Chef Kitchen, Kemang. Along the way there, I opened my birthday present, which were a very cute "paris" note book with picture collage of me attached, Paulo Coelho newest book that I fond, and a book for making and selling cupcakes - to support my mission to start cupcakes business with Fany haha.
Not to mention, there was one card from him too, which was a thing he seldom did. Or never did. Haha.
So, thank you Jerry Karaprianto, for the endless friendship.

Chef Kitchen sucked that night, we moved to Eastern Promise and celebrated our friendship by talking heart to heart (read : our nasty dirty little secrets). We then felt so relieved afterwards. It was all revealed.

The night did not end that easy.
Another suprise was waiting for me.
Yeah, Ketie, Hasti, Lita, and Fany (again) came to my house, bringing a beautiful opera cake, a masterpiece of birthday cards (which I fond the most), and a birthday present!
The night ended magnificent because of their presence.
I just loved loved loved the night where we could actually meet up. Finally, after hospital consumed me.
So, thank you, Fany Nasution (again), Hasti Triana Putri, Lita Putri Rinanti, and Ketie Sasenda. You guys rocked!!


It was a blast. Told ya.
Love and care.
That were all I felt. Mood booster, you guys were.

I've never had so much fun in one day like what I had yesterday.
So I really thank you all from the deepest part of my heart.
Godspeed.

Love,
Gadis

No comments: