Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my new room :p

Tan Min Er.
Everyone calls her Min Er.
Me? I am her roomate.

We have been together for 2 weeks now.
Nevertheless, we are so close than ever!
At first, I thought I wouldn't be this close with her.
Apparently, reality shows the opposite.

The fact that she is very nice, especially to me, makes me adore her so much :)
Not only nice, but also clever : she posseses many abilities, from languages, computers, and many more.
Can you imagine, she teaches me computer stuffs to tips and trick getting a good boyfriend.
Now you know how clever and nice she is.....


With a great personality, here is the picture of me and Min Er..




The things I like the most on the first day I arrived in Singapore is the fact that I have my own room! Well, not exactly my own, cause I still need to share it with my roomate hehe but I have my own bed, I have my own desk!, and ... wait for it... my own wardrobe!!
No one will steal my clothes anymoreee!! Yippie!!!!!

:) :) :)

So here are some photos from my room ...










No comments: