Thursday, September 3, 2015

True Colors?


“You with the sad eyes…
Don’t be discouraged
Oh I realize
It’s hard to take courage
In a word full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small…..”

The more you grow up, the more you will be likely to feel exactly that. I am in the point of life when everything looks blurry to me. I can no longer see who I really am nor what I really want in life. I am just broken.

I go through days when I started to learn that I have been naïve the whole time. I thought I made my priority clear, and apparently that just did not happen. You are simply not satisfied with everything, you can never have it all, not with a smallest chance. You got disappointed.

You started to question everything, if you made the right choices, if you would ever be successful, but on top of all, if you just have a bad omen. Seriously, sounds ridiculous but you just can’t help it.

No comments: