Sunday, September 27, 2015

Reality?

I just realized how ambitious we were. After Teguh came back from Russia-Poland-Prague trip, we took the rest of the following weekends to Bali, Lampung, Singapore, Japan (only me) and lastly, Bangkok. I hardly remember the weekends that we spent in Jakarta. 

From those trips, certainly we learned more about each other, what we like and dislike about each other -and that perhaps struck me with a fact that yes, maybe we are not ready yet. There's still a lot going on and the road is not a real smooth one. 

Many people tying the knots these days, and I really mean "many". Sometimes I wonder why we are not there yet, but I started to understand why. Ours still needs a lot of work. Although what I really long is for us to live happily together, waking up to each other with a big smile and affection, cooking for dinner, and cherishing each and every moment together --I guess it's realistic to work on what we need to work on. 

Just hoping for the best....

No comments: