Saturday, June 20, 2015

And lame at the same time..

Whenever you feel like you have nothing else to live for, step back and look at how others live their life. Today when I heard about what happened to other people near me, how much struggle they needed to go through, I felt stricken by a tsunami. 

I am just a spoiled brat, complaining about how my life has been so tough because one relationship that crushes not only my feeling but also inner self, but I know nothing about the real struggle in life. 

I am such an ungrateful little creature. So weak and super lame. Life has been really tough for others -imagining myself in their situation, I don't know where else to go but to kill myself. 

Their situation is worth suicide for. It is 10,000 times harder than mine. And I acted like I am the only victim that deserves to give up. What an embarassment.

No comments: