Monday, May 25, 2015

Two and One

“If you can go through this, you can go through everything.”

More or less, that is the moral of the story that he feels like telling me. Well, I could not deny the fact that it has been tough. Honestly, I have never been in this situation before. Turns out, it is killing me.

But I do not think I will die. Maybe not. I am known for my rants. I am used to ranting about many things, hardship in life is definitely included. One thing that I seem to miss out is the fact that I am my biggest enemy. Yes, my head. My brain. My negative mindset seems to get in the way. AND YES I CAN NOT BE MORE THAN TIRED this point of time. I AM EXHAUSTED to face same challenge every time, and to face the reality that PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE.

Hmmm, that’s tricky though. At some point I feel like I begin to get better. Like, seriously, a better person. But, at some other point, I DO NOT. LIKE, REALLY. In fact, these days, I feel WORSE. I am turning into a monster. AND THAT IS EVEN HARDER TO FACE.
Blaming others is the easiest thing, of course. Dealing with the truth, is what one sometimes could not comprehend –and I guess that is me, btw.


Ah ya, I know you can’t get what I am writing. Me neither. My thoughts have been too spread out and jumbled at the same time. 

No comments: