Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The One

Career is such a confusing path. And it is greatly similar to romance. Am not so sure what happened lately, I guess I have been trying to take it easy but I just can’t (as usual), I am faced with such great dilemma on whether to further go on this journey. It feels somehow so dreadful and I am so torn.


You have no idea how someone can be very much consumed with hatred. And that is seriously dangerous for your health (and for your partner). We should have had celebrated the "day" of the year, yet I ruined it with such a deeply rooted hatred for someone I don't need to care about. 

It's so last decade, I know, I just need to learn to be able to separate my personal life from the professional, and not too drag a feeling to other different 'branch' of life. Again, it's always harder to do, okay? Am not trying to be defensive here….

Life is hard, indeed. You can't always do what you want (in fact today I am so desperate for being flat broke and having to count my savings just to order a nice food at the restaurant after a mood-ruiner session at work). 

And having to learn that skill I mentioned before is as important as develop greatly in professional setting. That, in fact, IS the professional skill to master. Because the rest, like public speaking or event organizing, is so much easier to acquire than that one. 

As always, I am left confused. I just need the one

No comments: