Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIGO?

People close enough to me would know how much I hate sitting down all day long. But look where I am now and what I am doing. I have long lost myself ever since this demanding job took over my life. I am bound to seriously plenty of stuffs, not only during working hours, but definitely beyond. I don’t even have enough time for entertaining myself nor spending time with family nowadays. I just go busy and work most of the time. Dude, as much as I feel obligated, I miss my friends.



I hate being someone who can only be at a reunion for 15 minutes because work calls. I hate being someone who needs to rush for everything. I hate being one of the last people going home from the office. Or stressing out on workloads, ended up sick. And I hate being told what to do when I exactly know what to do. And I hate complaining. Or multitasking (as I have promised myself to take that out little by little - it's killing my brain). 

Yes, this is indeed a very inefficient working method, a bad, unhealthy lifestyle. I am losing my balance and principle. Gadis.... What is going on? 

No comments: