Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Be careful of what you wish for.

Today was so not inspiring. Woke up very late just to find out that my belly had definitely grown out of proportion, or to accept the fact that my place was so chaotic and hot (what’s wrong with the weather these days? summer is coming, huh?)

So yes, I came to the office at 10ish, feeling so fatigue and unhealthy, definitely not ready to work nor spend the whole day in the office. After trying hard to focus and finishing some stuffs, I was just wishing for an inspiration. I looked out everywhere, anything available online: blogs, videos, practically anything and found none -super weird.

Until at lunch time, I spent time talking to my new colleague at work, just to figure out that I had been living in a cage. I had no idea how talented he was, or how diverse his interests were, he’s just mind blowing individual –and yes I missed that. I did not know, at all. Well, I know he’s such a nice guy with unique personality but the other extras, they’re just amazing.

He told me that not only he liked diving, but he already had an advanced diving license (yeah rite, where have I been?). Not only that he loved to travel, but he captured some of the valuable moments through video and he posted them in YOUTUBE!!!!! (it’s freaking available online, dude!!!!) And he definitely got great taste in music and he could sing nicely too!!!!! Not only he loved the movie “Before Sunrise”, he also had a crush on poems! What a man of interests, right?


So, yes. Be real careful of what you wish for. Sometimes, you have no idea how amazing a person sitting next to you. Don’t judge and don’t assume. Go talk to him or her. You will only be surprised :P

No comments: