Monday, January 28, 2013

Are We ?


Now that I have almost finished reading a beautiful writing from Eric and Leslie Ludy titled “When God Writes Your Love Story” and just glanced through a scene from Just Alvin talk show about the story of Habibie and Ainun, my head is full of questions. Will the guy I share my life with now be the one I will spend the rest of my life with? The idea of having a godly guy, who represents Christ through each aspect of his life, along with the blessing of families and friends keep on smashing my blood cells.

This feeling inside is so huge that I cannot escape from. I see a Christ through him, a very rare image I hardly found on guys these days. But I do sense a Christlike personality through him, in his own beautiful way, which I love dearly. Yet the question remains intimate. Are we destined together? 

No comments: