Tuesday, June 21, 2011

love love


I know I've been missing for a while and it was due to my health. I am not fully recovered by now, but I couldn't wait to share what I have been through the whole time.

***

Somehow, I regretted having the trip to Thailand or underestimating my health during my study in Singapore - since being in hospital for 10 days was overwhelming. Yet, I prefer to call it 'experience' instead of God's curse whatsoever.

I am not mad at anyone (which I know I should never do) and not at God either for I couldn't do what I have been planning for months. I couldn't go for my internship which has been my dream and my goal ever after Singapore.

But, nah, this is something I could learn from. I believe that experience is indeed my best teacher so far.

Moreover, I was accompanied by my best friends coming from all over town to visit me :
Beki, Erry and his Sister, Marison, Meilani, Hereng, Leo, Tisa, Patty, Yoan, Filbert, Faldo, Dika, Saras, Ketie, Hasty, Lita, Ignes, Fany, Atika, Rio >> all of you thanks a bunch!

And for those who had been supporting me through many channels, I deeply appreciate what you had done, especially Alda :)

Thanks to Manda too for calming me down in my furious times :D

And the best thing is, I finally get to see Jovita, a long companion of mine who had been missing due to her career :p

What a lovely reunion we had. Although it ran short because I was dizzy haha, I just loved them so much. I ran out of words to tell how much I miss them and miss the time we spend together.


Now, I just want to wait for Alda to come by this July, and we are going for super fun reunion :)


Love ya all guys!

No comments: