Tuesday, June 28, 2011

dear my best friends...

Recently, there have been quite a number of my friends who were brokenhearted. And since they're my friends, or even best friends, I gave them the best advice I could ever give - of course based on what I have experienced.


I know exactly how hard it is to let someone you love go away.
I know exactly how hard it is to be alone.
And I know exactly how hard it is to do something your best friends tell you were best things to do, but your heart can't accept the same opinion.

Only because I was there, in the exact same position.


Brokenhearted, for whatever reason, I found it similar to one another.
It is, at the end, the same feeling every human feels in the bone.
Thus, I believe, it is the same cure for the same disease, or to be more polite, sickness (it is disease because it sometimes causes nausea, dizziness, headache whatsoever).

So I have told them the same advice.
The best, I could ever give,
BE WILLING TO LET GO.
As it is the only thing you can do.

It was in my heart beat, that it is hard to accept the fact that someone you have loved for so long, someone whom you caress and put so many things at stake for dump you for whatever reason. But it is the fact that we need to accept. It is bitter for God's sake, we all know that, but we can't never live without living that fact. So the best we can do is to accept it, slow but sure.

And again, be willing to let go.
If you really love him or her, just let it go, and move on for your life.
Cause time waits for nobody.
Every second is precious and you are the only one who can make it a gem.
Nobody won't do it for you.
And, in fact, nobody can't.

I know some of you had enough hearing me saying about this.
But that is not the only important thing I want to say.

***

I once blamed my ex for what he had done.
I mean, come on, leaving me just like that? Blocked me on facebook? Deleted my bbm contact? Or even stayed away from all of my friends?
Those are what JERKS or COWARDS would do!!
Well, that was what I thought before.
And somehow, hearing the news from some my brokenhearted friends, who were bothered because of the status of the ex in facebook, in bbm, etc.
I think I thought about it wrongly.

Well, that was one way of forgiving someone. And it was his rights to do so.
And, though I did not realize firstly, it somehow helped me forgetting him.
There was no way to keep in touch, rite?
There was no way for me to be bothered by those silly little things.
It had helped me,
and the best thing is,
it may help you too.

Therefore, the message of the day is,
Never blame anyone who needs to take that measures, only to forget someone.
Trivial, jerk-type, but in one or another case, needed.

So girls, and boys, let it be.
Don't let people call you coward,
cause they have no single idea of what you are facing.
Don't give a damn.
It is your life.
You have the full rights to do whatever you want.
Just, try your best not to hurt the other parties.

Now,
I really have a good motto.
That life is short, and it only happens once, so give it your best shot!



Besties,
wherever you are, I know you'll be okay :)
Badai pasti berlalu.
Dan di setiap hujan, pasti diakhiri dengan pelangi yang indah.
Just wait for your turn :D

No comments: