Tuesday, September 7, 2010

new inspiration


Today's inspiration comes from
...

Amanda Dwyniaputeri!

Yey, finally I met Manda, definitely without appointment. Cause appointment will never works between girls. Especially the busy one :p hehehehe

So she mentioned a lot about what's outside Indonesia, spesifically in Madrid and Portugal. Made me jealous, is an absolute thing. But what's more with her story is when she mentioned about how we should go abroad, see everything even closer, look from different perspective - if all we have been doing is stuck in Indonesia.

She asked me to collect money as much as I can, and so as possible as I can, go around the world, have a very distinct view about what world is all about.
Cause its really different from all of these times.

It goes without saying, that I am interested in this one.
Yes, travelling. Backpacking.
An interesting activity, has been my dream since I was a lil kid.

I am so full with dreams now. Dreams to go travelling with best buddies.
New people, foreigner.
New places, new scent.
New food, new taste.
All of them.
New.

Envy to those who have the opportunity going abroad for uni.
I dont, but I will.
I should, really.


Manda, you should pay for this.
I cant stop thinking even a minute.



Love you bitch :D


Gotta talk to you soon!


No comments: