Saturday, September 25, 2010

end of the road

Although we've come to the End Of The Road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the End of the Road
Still I can't let you go
It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you


Finally, the day has come.
Like it or not, the day like this will come someday.
And maybe this is time.

I can never deny that he is the one I truly love and care.
The only thing that makes me cry is the fact that love and care is not enough.
It's not enough to make your relationship flows well.
It's not enough to make it sustainable.

The writing is just on the wall.
Nothing I can do about it.

The moment he became violent, that day,
I realized that it will go to an end.

And that day became real.
Yesterday was the end of the game.

Crying is then definite.
Simply not because this is the end,
but because love is forgotten.

People might be confused about what to do tomorrow, if they were me.
I might not.
I know what to do tomorrow and the next day, and the very next day.
I know I will get it over with,
but I can't throw what is on my mind.

Last night, my brain did not cooperate well,
I asked it not to remember anything about him,
what it did was remembering EVERYTHING,
till I can't sleep for almost 1,5 hours.

I have lost my best friend,
now I have lost my love too.

What a lonely world it would be.
But I know life must go on,
and it will do.

It will always do.




Goodbye my love,
I am sure you're gonna have better life and better partner.

Thanks for everything,
and sorry for everything too.

No comments: