Sunday, May 23, 2010

GREAT DISCOVERY ;) OF ME

you know what. i just did blogwalking around my friends' blogs.
and what i found is one thing.

they always update their blog to inform and show the "good news" from their life.
and it triggers me to think even much deeper about it.


okay, i know now you might be confused about what i am writing in, but one thing that i want to explain to you is that :

blog shows how exactly you see your life.

when you see life as something that is extraordinary and fun - thus you can't waste your time while you're living - you will write everything that you think is extraordinary and fun too IN YOUR BLOG.

on the other hand

when you see life as something that is pathetic and full of sadness - thus you can't stop whining and complaining - you will write everything that you think is pathetic and full of sadness too IN YOUR BLOG

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING FOR ALMOST MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE NEGATIVE SIDES, THE NEGATIVE PARTS OF MY LIFE.
I CAN'T STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND REGRETTING WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH.

and what does that mean?

THAT MEANS :
1. I AM A NEGATIVE THINKER
2. ITS HARD FOR ME TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE
3. THAT MAKES MY LIFE GOES AROUND IN MISERY FOR ALL OF THESE TIMES
4. THAT'S WHY MY BLOG POSTS WERE FULL OF SADNESS TOO
4. IF I DONT WANT TO CHANGE, I WONT CHANGE FOREVER


okay then, for now on, i think i NEED to change, or i'll be like this forever.
you know, change always starts from a very little thing to bigger things.
that's exactly what i am going to do.
from my blog.

i want to see a better life
therefore i need to be a positive thinker rather than keep cursing everything in my life.
then i hope my life would be better.

yeah, i really need to change.



GOSH, thank you for alda and lidya for inspiring me through your blog.
i can see it clearer now.


i love you guys.

and i miss you all like crazy!

No comments: