Friday, May 29, 2009

blah blah blah :(


It's really over, you made your stand 
You got me crying, as was your plan 
But when my loneliness is through, i'm gonna find another you

If i'm forced to find another i hope he looks like you 
Yeah and he's nicer too, yeah

So go on baby 
Make your little get away

For awhile, to love was all we could do 
We were young and we knew In our eyes were alive 
Deep inside we knew our love was true 
For awhile, we paid no mind to the past 
We knew love would last 
Every night, something right Would invite us to begin the day 

Something happened along the way 
What used to be happy was sad 
Something happened along the way 
And yesterday was all we had And, oh, after the love has gone 
How could you lead me on And not let me stay around ? Oh, oh, oh, after the love has gone 
What used to be right is wrong 
Can love that’s lost be found ?


Stop this train
I wanna get off
And go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't
But honestly, won't someone stop this train?



back to you 
it always comes around 
back to you 
I tried to forget you 
I tried to stay away 
But it's too late 



A whole new world.
A dazzling place I never knew.
But now from way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you.
Unbelievable sights. 
Indescribable feeling. Soaring, tumbling, free-wheeling.
Through an endless diamond sky.
A whole new world.


I've been asleep for a while now
You tuck me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth


Whoa I'll never know
What makes this man
With all the love
That his heart can stand
Dream of ways
To throw it all away


Oh gravity
Stay the hell away from me
Oh gravity
Has taken better women than me
Now how can that be?


Reasons, the reasons that we hear,
The reasons that we fear
our feelings a-won't disappear

I can't find the reasons
That my love won't disappear
Can't find the reasons
Why I love you ,my baby, my dear
Can't find the reasons
Wanna love you all night


Oh you to me are everything
The sweetest song that I could sing
Oh baby
Oh baby
To you I guess I'm just a clown
Who picks you up each time you're down

Oh baby
Oh baby
You give me just a taste of love
To build my hopes upon.
You know you've got the power boy
To keep me holding on.


Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
There must be some other way to make you see.
If it takes my heart and soul
you know I'd pay the price.
Everything that I possess I'd gladly sacrifice.

Over hearts, I have painfully turned every stone
Just to find, I had found what I've searched to discover
I've come much too far for me now to find
The love that I've sought can never be mine


I just have to let you know 
Maybe there's a place for you and me, yeah 
I just have to let you know 
That it's you I'm thinking of 



But I hate it...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you


Said it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I... love you beyond the reason why

And it just ain't right

And I hate that I love you so.. 




No comments: