Monday, July 20, 2015

Different

This is where I usually am: having my insomnia in the middle of the night, so triggered to write, but so tempted to try to sleep. Just met with Beki after a while to find out that we're probably sharing the same problem: being tough (or in my dictionary: being abnormal). I mean, look at me. I am nothing near normal. 

My overthinking habit drives me nuts, most of the time. But don't you think that someone's strength is someone's weakness? And that it works the other way around? At least I think so. I think it helped me to become who I am today -maybe. Or maybe not. 

Do I wish to be someone different? To be less insecure, at least. To be less fragile, for sure. I wish I have talents, and hobbies, because judging simply from my problems, I don't have hobbies and that's what kills me. An independent woman who built her happiness around a guy -that kills me first. 

Why can't I be myself? Why am not allowed to be comfortable about it? Why do the rest of the world seems to protest against it? Is it my fault to be different?

No comments: