Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy?

Holidays were over. Some people looked so refreshed; spending time abroad or staying at home –they had a good time. I personally don’t know quite to say. Not that I am being ungrateful (again and as always), but I feel like I deserve another holiday well spent. I feel like a getaway, an energizing trip, perhaps I gotta be alone this time.

Not sure if the decision we made was right. In fact, deep down I felt it was wrong. Not sure if he was happy. I am feeling so lost and exhausted for some reasons –reasons that did not make sense for most people, it did to me because I am a lost soul, I thought of many unreasonable stuff.


I am wondering where the ‘old me’ went. Felt different these days? Full of a different format of negativity. Or maybe this is who I am. Who knows?

No comments: