Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Professional Life?

Kehidupan professional itu tak lain dari hubungan tarik menarik, dorong mendorong. I don’t even know how to describe it. I just feel the push for too many times already, and I kinda feel tired. Yet, at the end, you do the same for everyone. And perhaps that push is the one that keeps things move, you know? You may hate it that much, but well, that’s part of life.

I wonder why people still think I am naïve. Honestly, I feel better than the rest of my peers who still have this ideal picture of working life. I don’t think I have the similar view. I got my reality check to push me enough to grow up and embrace the real world.



But, well, you know, I know I still want my ideals to stand up. A clash of working culture forced me to stand up for my ideals and quit. So, still naïve, I guess?

No comments: