Sunday, November 17, 2013

Broken

Feeling lonely is, for me, the hardest feeling in the world. And unfortunately, I feel that most of the time. I don't know if it's because I was raised in a rather individualist environment, including family, or it's just that I don't have stable and functional relationships with my friends and boyfriend. Well, honestly, I don't even know what's going on with me. I don't even know myself anymore.

I am just this damaged, brokenhearted person. Nobody seems to like me and be able to accept me for who I am. I am just an outlier, and too abnormal to fit in to the way people think, behave, and live. Maybe, they find me strange, I don't know.

The whole negativity, feeling rejected, and my broken relationship with you-know-who, including some of the broken relationships with my friends & once with my family members, I guess, wounded my heart deeply. I feel deeply lost and lonely. Almost everyday, I cried myself to sleep, just because I don't know who else to talk to, to tell my deepest feeling in heart, or my wildest dream, or just some stuffs I feel like talking about after a tiring day at the office. Everything is just falling apart. My world is crumbling, and I seriously have no idea what to do.

What is going on with me?

No comments: