Sunday, August 25, 2013

When 24 hours is nowhere near satisfying enough.

When 24 hours is nowhere near satisfying enough.

It's unbelievable what love does to people. For some, it is blinding, it even leads people to some irrational ideas, like for example staying in one relationship despite the fact that it destroys each other. For some other people, it gives hunger to always interact, to always get in touch, to always be close to one another. For me, well, love drives me not to feel satisfied enough even though we have spent the last 24 hours together. It leaves me with a thirst to always be together, to just laugh and cuddle and spend another hours of quality time. I don't even have any idea when I will aspire to be independent and mature to feel okay being alone and trust each other just fine. 

It is not merely about jealousy, it is more to a comfort feeling. I don't want to simplify and take an abrupt conclusion, but I wonder if this is how you feel when you meet your soulmate. A feeling that is indescribable but indeed very strong, that you don't want anything else but just own the world and save it for you both.

If it is permanent or temporary, nobody will know. Some might call it as purely in the hoy feeling. But I am wondering if that kind of feeling lasts more than a year or two. 

Reality check: it will never be enough and it may not be addressed well by him. So, bye, Gadis. Happy me time thinking!

No comments: