Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank you dude!

Recess week was just a blessing in disguise. After all hard stuffs I have faced during the last two months, recess week was definitely the day I have been waiting for. Thankfully, it was such an amazing trip, although was not initiated very well (I forgot my passport on the day I had to go overseas and needed to go back to my room - it took me 4 hours to do so - plus my cellphone was not working after I arrived at Malaysia that I couldn't contact my friend at all).

At the end of the day, it was fantastic. I had such a great time there. And it was all because of the one and only, Kristanto Adrian :) So yeah, special thanks to him who made my days in Malaysia. You are just so nice that I could not find any word to describe how graceful you are :D
Silly, but cute in your own way hehehe :D


Thank you, Gendut! Can't wait to see you soon!!



P.S. : This photo was taken in Lasalle College of Arts, Singapore - yeah, Kris came with me to Singapore and spent several days here - SO FUN :D

No comments: