Friday, January 21, 2011

if only

well, you know who you are.
I just need to hope that you read this and you realize for whom I dedicate this post.
yeah, it's for you.

you, the one with camera, and have created great pictures with it.
I am so proud of you.
I really think that you have that 'gift' being with your camera.
seriously, your pictures are wonderful.
you just need it to upload more on your flickr.
no need to be afraid.

you, the one whom I cared about these whole time, but never cared me back.
yes, you. you don't even ask how I am doing at the moment, knowing I have moved to someplace new and will live there for quite long time - for the first time in my life.

you, the one I miss - but can't miss me back because of your sweetheart.
that's fine.
I just miss you now, and I really hope that I can see all of your albums, cause I admire them.

goodluck for everything, dude.

No comments: