Friday, April 9, 2010

latest news from debating

yeah, apparently, i focused on debating recently. for the sake of self improvement.
last night was tough.
i was feeling so miserable.
i know that when it comes to my own substantive, the burden is on me.
i can't lean on others. especially my teammates. people wont give a shit about the casebuilding.
what they see, is what they believe.
therefore i felt so down inside.
i almost lose my confidence.
but then i realized. this is gonna be a long long process.
it's not gonna take 1 or 2 competition to be improved.
it may take 10 or more.
it may take months or even years.
there's no such thing as instant result.
that's the so called process. trial and error.
good thing is, i can learn still.

i know this might take longer time than usual.
but the most important is, i need to believe on myself.
i can improve myself.
and i will.

No comments: