Saturday, January 30, 2010

yesterday at January 29, 2010

i was mad yesterday.
mad at my brother and then this madness broadened up to my mom, my dad, my sis, even my bf felt the effect of this madness.

i was unhappy with my life.
i was questioning why all of these shits ever happened to me?
why there wasn't any appreciation from what i've done all my life.
on the contrary, what i got were all invectives.

i was too tired with my life so that i was trying to let go.
my heart was about to burst.
and it did, yesterday.

i lose it to my bf.
i spilled everything.
almost everything, that i wanted to tell.
everything that i hated the most.
and it took more, more than couple of hours to spill everything.

but i was relieved afterwards.
he tried his best to calm me down.
but he also tried hard to arm me with patient.
because i was revolting. so hard to pull him out of it.

with a gentle care,
he ended it in peace.
after all rude words i cursed on him,
he understood.

after all things that shouldn't be his mistakes but i did blame it on him,
he apologized to me.

what a crazy world out there!
no. the question should be, is a crazy man out there?
because it's so unbelievable that he could understand me, and did not confront back?

from that moment, and actually from many moments i spent with him before,
i can feel love.
the tenderness, the love, the care, the passion, the patience to handle me and my confrontative movement towards him.
i can feel it.

he hugged me and said many things that inspired me so deeply.
first i cant believe he said those things.
but then i knew, i have met a right person.
there's a right person in front of me,
handling me with gentle care.
that is why i should be thankful.
especially from now on.


thank you so much my dear,
i love you :)

No comments: